Take a look inside Flora International!
Now you can download a selection of free sample pages from Flora International, the best flower-arranging magazine specially written for both flower arrangers and professional florists everywhere. You'll soon see how Flora's news reports, expertly-written content and superb photography will help inspire you to try out new ideas and extend your creativity in flower arranging even more.
Free excerpts from Flora International
- Questions and Answers with Jonathan Moseley - top tips from an expert who's here to answer your questions.  + 
- Organic and Home-Grown Blooms - Jacky Hobbs highlights current trends in growing. Photography by Clive Nicholls.  + 
- Chelsea's Golden Moments - Editor Nina Tucknott returns to the greatest flower show on earth!  + 
- Ikeban International - the Asian Regional Conference, Taiwan. A special report by Christiane Duckworth  + 
- Ephemerald - A Gem of a Festival - Editor Nina Tucknott goes behind the scenes preparing for a flower festival.  + 
Don't miss out on all the latest news and ideas. There's always something new to show in Flora International, the top magazine bringing you the latest news, ideas and inspiration from the creative world of flower arranging and floristry. Delivered to your door every other month, why not join the community and order a subscription now? You'll be glad you did!